Is it valid to read Qur’aan from the computer instead of from the Mushaf ?
In other words, reading from websites on the Internet or from text files that contain the entire Qur’aan, which is displayed on the computer screen. I work in a company and during my breaks I read Qur’aan on the computer.
Is it necessary to have wudoo’ for this kind of reading, as is the case when reading from the Mushaf?.
Some mobile phones have a Quraan programs which enable one to read the Quraan anytime on the mobile’s screen. Is Taharah (Purity) a condition before one starts reciting?.
How to perform Ghusl?
1. Intention, i.e. to perform Ghusl.
2. Basmallah (i.e. to say 'Bismillah' - I begin with the name of Allah).
3. Wash the hands.
4. Wash the private parts with the left hand.
5. Perform the Wudhu:
* Wash the hands three times.
* Rinse the mouth three times.
* Cleanse ...