Some mobile phones have a Quraan programs which enable one to read the Quraan anytime on the mobile’s screen. Is Taharah (Purity) a condition before one starts reciting?.
Is it valid to read Qur’aan from the computer instead of from the Mushaf ?
In other words, reading from websites on the Internet or from text files that contain the entire Qur’aan, which is displayed on the computer screen. I work in a company and during my breaks I read Qur’aan on the computer.
Is it necessary to have wudoo’ for this kind of reading, as is the case when reading from the Mushaf?.
How to perform Ghusl?
1. Intention, i.e. to perform Ghusl.
2. Basmallah (i.e. to say 'Bismillah' - I begin with the name of Allah).
3. Wash the hands.
4. Wash the private parts with the left hand.
5. Perform the Wudhu:
* Wash the hands three times.
* Rinse the mouth three times.
* Cleanse ...