(1) (1) Ṭā, Seen, Meem.
- See footnote to 2:1.
(2) (2) These are the verses of the clear Book.
(3) (3) Perhaps, [O Muḥammad], you would kill yourself with grief that they will not be believers.
(4) (4) If We willed, We could send down to them from the sky a sign for which their ...Continue Reading
Many people throughout the world today are searching for the truth; they search for meaning in their lives, and wonder what life is all about. Men and women ask the question, why am I here? In the midst of suffering and pain, humankind calls out silently or loudly asking for relief, ...
(201) But among them is he who says, "Our Lord, give us in this world [that which is] good and in the Hereafter [that which is] good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire."
(202) Those will have a share of what they have earned, and Allah is swift in account.
(203) And remember Allah ...Continue Reading
(51) (51) [Allāh said], "O messengers, eat from the good foods and work righteousness. Indeed I, of what you do, am Knowing.
(52) (52) And indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so fear Me."
- See footnote to 21:92.
(53) (53) But they [i.e., the people] ...Continue Reading
(101) And when a messenger from Allah came to them confirming that which was with them, a party of those who had been given the Scripture threw the Scripture of Allah [i.e., the Torah] behind their backs as if they did not know [what it contained].
(102) And they followed [instead] what the ...Continue Reading
Description: A brief look at how Ahmadiyyah
differs and contradicts the teachings of Islam. This first part
mentions its origins and how it differs from Islam and how it broke
up into two groups.
By Abdurrahman Murad (© 2008 IslamReligion.com)
The Prophet, may God praise him, said: «I asked ...