(1) (1) O mankind, fear your Lord. Indeed, the convulsion of the [final] Hour is a terrible thing.
(2) (2) On the Day you see it every nursing mother will be distracted from that [child] she was nursing, and every pregnant woman will abort her pregnancy, and you will see the people [appearing] ...Continue Reading
(38) (38) Indeed, Allāh defends those who have believed. Indeed, Allāh does not like everyone treacherous and ungrateful.
(39) (39) Permission [to fight] has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allāh is competent to give them victory.
- ...Continue Reading
(1) (1) [The time of] their account has approached for the people, while they are in heedlessness turning away.
(2) (2) No mention [i.e., revelation] comes to them anew from their Lord except that they listen to it while they are at play
(3) (3) With their hearts distracted. And those who do ...Continue Reading