MAXIMISE your rewards this RAMADAN – The SUNNAH the BETTER!
Different tips on how to maximize your rewards this Ramadan.
1.Wake up for Suhoor.
2. Read 20 pages of Quran per day and you will complete it.
3. Break your fast on an odd number of dates and if no dates available then break it on water.
4. Learn and say the Dua prior to breaking your fast.
5. Pray Taraaweeh /night prayers.
6. Fast from all types of evil speech – lying, gossip, slander, backbiting, etc.
7. Be generous. Feed the poor and needy.
8. Contribute towards breaking other people’s fast and receive their reward without any of their reward being reduced.
9. Pray ‘Ishaa’ with the Imam until he has completed the entire prayer including Taraweeh and witr and it will be recorded for you as if you spent the entire night in prayer.
10. Make lots of Dua and ask Allah to bless you with His bounties in this life and the next.
11. Perform ‘Umrah if you have the ability to do so and you will receive the reward of having performed Hajj with the Prophet (salallaahu ‘alayhi wasallam).
12. Get into the habit of praying the 12 Sunnah prayers associated with the 5 daily prayers and a mansion will await you in Jannah (2 before Fajr, 4 before Dhuhr, 2 after Dhuhr, 2 after Maghrib and 2 after ‘Ishaa’).
13.‘Itikaaf - Devout yourself to the mosque during the last 10 days of Ramadan.
14. Stay up engaging in various acts of worship during the evenings of the odd days of the last 10 days of Ramadan seeking out Laylatul Qadr which offers the reward of 1000 years of worship (83.3 years).
15. Pay Zakat/Sadaqatul Fitr towards the end of Ramadan and before the Eid prayer.
I ask Allah to grant me and you the ability to do all this and more during Ramadan