(1) Alif, Lam, Meem.
- These are among the fourteen opening letters which occur in various combinations at the beginning of twenty-nine surahs in the Qura'n. Although there has been much speculation as to their meaning, it was not, in fact, revealed by Allah to anyone and is known only to ...Continue Reading
(201) But among them is he who says, "Our Lord, give us in this world [that which is] good and in the Hereafter [that which is] good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire."
(202) Those will have a share of what they have earned, and Allah is swift in account.
(203) And remember Allah ...Continue Reading
(101) And when a messenger from Allah came to them confirming that which was with them, a party of those who had been given the Scripture threw the Scripture of Allah [i.e., the Torah] behind their backs as if they did not know [what it contained].
(102) And they followed [instead] what the ...Continue Reading
1 - Al-Faatiha
(1) In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
- Allah is a proper name belonging only to the one Almighty God, Creator and Sustainer of the heavens and the earth and all that is within them, the Eternal and Absolute, to whom alone all worship ...Continue Reading