(201) But among them is he who says, "Our Lord, give us in this world [that which is] good and in the Hereafter [that which is] good and protect us from the punishment of the Fire."
(202) Those will have a share of what they have earned, and Allah is swift in account.
(203) And remember Allah ...Continue Reading
(101) And when a messenger from Allah came to them confirming that which was with them, a party of those who had been given the Scripture threw the Scripture of Allah [i.e., the Torah] behind their backs as if they did not know [what it contained].
(102) And they followed [instead] what the ...Continue Reading