(51) (51) And We had certainly given Abraham his sound judgement before, and We were of him well-Knowing
- i.e., before Moses. Allāh had guided him from early youth.
(52) (52) When he said to his father and his people, "What are these statues to which you are devoted?"
(53) (53) They ...Continue Reading
(1) (1) [The time of] their account has approached for the people, while they are in heedlessness turning away.
(2) (2) No mention [i.e., revelation] comes to them anew from their Lord except that they listen to it while they are at play
(3) (3) With their hearts distracted. And those who do ...Continue Reading