(51) (51) And We had certainly given Abraham his sound judgement before, and We were of him well-Knowing
- i.e., before Moses. Allāh had guided him from early youth.
(52) (52) When he said to his father and his people, "What are these statues to which you are devoted?"
(53) (53) They ...Continue Reading
(1) (1) Certainly will the believers have succeeded:
(2) (2) They who are during their prayer humbly intent
(3) (3) And they who turn away from ill speech
(4) (4) And they who are observant of zakāh
(5) (5) And they who guard their private parts
(6) (6) Except from their wives or those their ...Continue Reading
سُورة البقرة هي أطول سور القرآن الكريم. وقيل: هي أول سورة نزلت في المدينة و عدد آياتها 286 و هي السورة الثانية من حيث الترتيب في المصحف