- The Remembrance of the Bearer of Glad Tidings and the Warner صلى الله عليه وسلم - Various Scholars
- Spotlights on the biography of the Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم narrated by different speakers.
- Category:Biography of the Prophet
- Number of Added Entries: 1 | Added at: 27 Rajab 1438
A great collection of Ahadeeth that makes every Muslim gain more rewards and sustains all Muslims to be closer to Allah the Almighty.
A reminder about truthful forgiving with reference to the story of Abu Bakr, may Allah be Pleased with him.
A reminder about death and valuable opportunities like Ramadan to gain rewards and to be so close to Allah the Almighty.
- 1000 Sunnah per Day & Night - Various Scholars
- A useful collection shows 1000 acts of Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). It contains different situations i.e. waking up, going to the bathroom, performing ablutions, using sewak, wearing shoes, wearing clothes, going out and coming back home, going to the mosque, athan, iqama, praying at night and post-prayer sunnahs.
- Category:The way to Allah
- Number of Added Entries: 1 | Added at: 4 Ramadan 1437
How to be closer to Allah the Almighty?
Ramadaan is the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar. It is the best month of the year and has a number of virtues
What really matters is our deeds. Beautiful article which drives us to consider the importance of having pure heart and doing good deeds which also will be reflected in the way we look to others.
A beautiful reminder and a glaring advice of the value of Ramadan, every Muslim has to make full advantage to welcome this great blessing and this great opportunity.
We are more affected, more changed, by what we do than by what is done to us. No matter what you go through, you remain, or can remain, the same person you were before the experience. Sure, you will be affected; perhaps hurt, perhaps saddened, perhaps fatigued; maybe you will be more cynical, less trusting, and so on; because of your experiences; but you are fundamentally the same person.
The first and most important treasure which is vital for all your good deeds to be accepted and to be labeled a 'Muslim', is Tawheed (Oneness of Allah The Almighty). Tawheed is the mother of all obligations, basically you will not harvest your good deeds without having this belief.
A beautiful and magnificent story that inspires any Muslim to become closer to Allah the Almighty, a great reminder to be among those who remember Allah the Almighty.
One of the best virtues in Islam is to be highly aware of speaking outcome; In essence, a tongue might be a cause to go to Paradise or Hellfire. Discover this issue in this article and take it seriously.
The town of Madaya is surrounded by landmines planted by the Syrian regime, the thing that makes it difficult for people to search for food in the surrounding areas.
As humans, we tend to attain pleasure from success and high status, and if the success is to do with trade, we get even more excited and put our heart and soul into reaching that goal.
I heard these words from a wise women who I came to know not long ago, she was reciting the Holy Quran and had some difficulties pronouncing some words.
the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessing be upon him) said: “There will come upon the people a time when holding onto the religion will be like holding onto hot coal.” It appears that we are entering again those times that the prophet ( SAW) described...
Doing good deeds is every human goal, specially Muslims to attain paradise...